St Joan’s provides the correct blend of academic challenge, spiritual development and enrichment Headteacher
Did you know?
752
A Level APS
86%
A*C - A Level

The Sixth Form

ST. JOAN OF ARC SIXTH FORM

Key Dates

Year 12 Induction Day 1 - Tuesday 27th June, 2017 (see below)

A Level Results Day - Thursday 17th August, 2017

GCSE Results Day - Thursday 24th August, 2017

Year 12 Enrolment - Thursday 24th and Friday 25th August, 2017 (see below)

Year 12 Induction Day 2/Start of Term - Tuesday 5th September, 2017 (see below)

Start of Term (for Year 13) - Wednesday 6th September, 2017

YEAR 12 ENROLMENT INFORMATION

Induction Day 1

Students who have applied to study with us from September 2017 are invited to attend the first of two Induction Days on Tuesday 27th June, 2017.

The day commences at 08:40 in the school hall and will finish at approximately 15:00.

During this day, students will have the chance to have a taster lesson for each of their chosen subjects, as well as have a general introduction to life as a Sixth Former at St. Joan's, from both staff and current students.

GCSE Results Day

Thursday 24th August, 2017

Year 12 Enrolment

Following the collection of their GCSE results, students who have met our entry requirements will be able to enrol online, using the relevant Google Form (a link will be made available nearer the time), on Thursday 24th August, 2017.

External students and students not meeting our entry requirements, will be invited to come in to school for a meeting with a member of staff to discuss their options on Friday 25th August, 2017.

Induction Day 2 (Start of Term)

Tuesday 5th September is our second Induction Day for all of our new Year 12 students, following our official enrolment on Friday 25th August. Year 12 students will attend a structured induction day, which will allow them to lay the foundations for a successful two year period of study within our Sixth Form. This day will run as a normal school day (08:40 - 15:15) and will run alongside our Year 7 Induction Day. Wednesday 6th September, 2017 will be the start of a normal timetable for our new Year 12 students, as well as the rest of the school. 

Any questions or queries about any of the above should be directed to:

mis@joa.herts.sch.uk

Did you know?
752
A Level APS
86%
A*C - A Level