St. Joan of Arc School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and all posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
From the right hand menu, please select:
Support Staff Vacancies - there are currently 0 Vacancies
Teaching Vacancies - there is currently 0 Vacancies
Application documentation can be:
- downloaded from this website (see Teaching or Support Staff Vacancies section)
- sent by email (request via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- requested via telephone (01923773881, 8am - 3.30pm)
- collected from school reception (up to 4pm on the day prior to the vacancy closing date).
- CES Web site for application forms
Please note any applications which arrive after the closing date will not be considered.
The vacancy documentation is made available via Google Chrome. Please be aware of the following:
- If you are using any other browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) you will not get the best experience. Google Chrome is a free download from www.google.co.uk/chrome.
- If you do use a browser other than Chrome to access our documents, you should follow your browsers prompts to DOWNLOAD the document to a known location on your computer BEFORE you try to complete or print the document.
- If you are in a 'work' location and you experience any issues when trying to download any of the documentation, please speak to your local administrator to make sure your security settings allow for Google downloads. (This is unlikely to affect you from home)
- All our documents are created in Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013, previous versions of Microsoft Office will not be able to open these documents. A version of our documents are made available in the universal Adobe PDF format via a reader available HERE
Should none of the above suggestions allow you to download the documentation, please request a physical copy, as per above.